Date: 5 May 2018, Saturday
Time: 7.30am to 10.30am
Meeting Point: Royal Sporting House, Tanglin Mall. #01-21/24
Price of Workshop: SGD 160.00*
*Includes a pair of Reebok Floatride Ultraknit Run + Event Tee (Total Worth $259.90)
*A service fee of $6.42 is applicable during checkout
With Shawn Wee, Head Coach of FWCC leading the session, take on technical running drills and scalable interval tranings with the new Reebok Floatride. The session will also end with a wellness talk by David Farrelly of Bodyworks Manual Therapy Training, who will share injury prevention strategies and how to improve mobility, flexibility and strength specific to the running athletes.
Programme Run Down
|7.30am - 8am||Event Registration|
|8am - 8.30am||Pre-Brief + Transport to CCAB|
|8.30am - 9.50am||Warm Up + Technical Running Drills + Interval Training|
|9.50am - 10am||Transport back to Royal Sporting House Tanglin Mall|
|10am - 10.30am||Injury Prevention Talk by David Farrelly|
|10.30am - 10.45am||Q&A Session|
Shawn Wee, Head Coach of FWCC
Shawn is the head coach of Fabian Williams Coaching Concepts (FWCC), which specializes in coaching athletics and triathlon. Shawn and his team at FWCC takes a science based approached to training, focus on strength and conditioning of the athletes to reduce injury rates, as well as a technical approach so as to improve running form and efficiency in order to improve running speed.
David is a UK trained and registered osteopath with over 15 years experience in the fields of health and fitness. He currently works in private practice where he specialises in the treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries. He is a member of the Osteopathic Sports Care Association (UK) and Sports Medicine Association Singapore (SMAS). David is a kinesiology tape instructor for RockTape Singapore and the director of a Bodyworks Manual Therapy Training, a company that provides continuing education training for physiotherapists, osteopaths and other manual therapists.
Feel the Reebok Floatride
MADE FOR THE DISTANCE
It’s Reebok’s most technologically-advanced running shoes to date and great for long distance runs including marathons. Runners have said that the Reebok Floatride stands out as an ideal offering of cushioning, ride, and weight; delivering an unprecedented level of comfort and performance without compromise.
Women's Colourway - Purple
Women's Colourway - Black
Men's Colourway - Navy
Men's Colourway - Black
Terms and Conditions
1. Limited to the first 40 participants.
2. Please indicate choice of shoe size, shoe colour* and event tee size**. You may wish to try the size of the shoes in any Reebok stores before making a purchase for the event.
*In the event that choice of shoe colour is not available, an alternative colour of the same size will be given.
**Indicated event size will not be guaranteed as sizes has been pre submitted for manufacturing. The organizer will try its best to fulfill the preferred event tee size for all participants. In the event that the indicated size is not available, we will give the next best size option.
3. Strictly no refund upon no-show from registrant/s.
4. While all precautions and diligence will be made to ensure a safe and smooth workshop session for all participants, the organiser and the sponsor(s) will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered by the participants or any other party attending the event.
5. After registration, a guide to the workshop will be sent to you closer to the event date.
6. The organisers reserve the rights to modify the terms at its sole discretion and without prior notice.